Our Civil/Surveying Group offers comprehensive services, providing clients with cost-effective, functional, and ecologically-sound solutions for land development, subdivision, landscape architecture, and geo-environmental projects. Constructability, efficiency, sustainability, and resiliency are drivers to produce high-value deliverables in collaboration with our clients.
NuTec is able to provide comprehensive professional services involved with the responsive planning and design of industrial parks, residential subdivisions, and other land development projects. Such endeavors often require the balancing of both human and environmental needs to provide integrated and cost effective solutions.
- Site Feasibility and Master Planning
- Site Selection Analysis
- Zoning/Rezoning Assistance
- Stormwater Management
- Soil Erosion, Sediment Control, and NPDES Permitting
- Water Storage and Distribution
- Sewage Collection
- Parking Studies
- Roadways and Intersections
- Pavement Design
- Residential Subdivisions
- Commercial/Industrial Site Development
- Land Use Studies
- Parks and Recreation Planning
- Sustainable Design - LEED and ARC Accreditation
- Site Resiliency Evaluations and Design
- Green Infrastructure Design and Site Impervious Cover Reductions
- Floodplain Analysis and Flood Insurance Cost Mitigation
NuTec offers a complete line of professional surveying and subdivision services for developers, contractors, and land owners.
Our survey team performs topographic and property surveys using a Leica TCA 1100 Total Station. This state-of-the-art instrument processes automated tracking capabilities and electronic data recording, which saves time and reduces recording errors in the field. The computerized data collector allows a direct transfer of field survey information into CAD drawings.
- Lot Surveys
- Farm Surveys
- Topographic Surveys
- Construction Stakeout
- Site Utility Surveys
- ALTA/ACSM Surveys
- Driveway Permit Surveys
- Flood Elevation Certificates
- Hazmat Surveys (Certified)
Landscape Architecture is increasingly being utilized in commercial, industrial, institutional, and residential communities. It instills a creative design approach addressing functional, sustainable, resilient, and economical solutions while preserving natural and environmentally-sensitive areas.
NuTec offers an assortment of Landscape Architecture services ranging from a simple site analysis of existing plant materials to comprehensive master planning and design considering soil materials, orientation, views, privacy screening, and other unique feature, all by a Registered Landscape Architect.
- Preliminary Site Analysis
- Project Design
- Project Estimating
- Design and Planning
- Construction Bidding
- Installation Monitoring
- Post-Construction Monitoring
- Master Site Plans
- Campus Planning
- Community Parks & Recreation Design
- Athletic Facility Design
- Planting Design
NuTec offers geotechnical and environmental engineering services including Phase I Environmental Assessments, Phase II Invasive Investigations, Phase III Remediation Plans, Geophysical Surveys, Instrumentation, Laboratory and Field Testing Services, and Hydrogeological Studies.
Our team can access geo-environmental and subsurface conditions and provide practical, cost effective solutions that comply with increasingly demanding regulations, helping to reduce construction and environmental liabilities.
- Geophysical Surveys
- Subsurface Investigation
- Phase I Environmental Assessments
- Phase II Invasive Investigations
- Phase III Remediation Plans
- Brownfields Project Assistance
- Laboratory Testing Services
- Field Testing Services
- Instrumentation and Monitoring