NuTec Design is an integrated provider of planning, architecture, interior design, and engineering services. NuTec's professional staff has a diverse project portfolio including industrial, corporate, institutional, and governmental facilities. Our client-driven solutions are provided under direction of an experienced team of project managers that can guide you from the initial stages of planning through design, construction, and occupancy. Even if there are no current opening, please know that we are always looking for team members that will fit with our corporate culture!
We have an immediate opening for an engineer in the Structural Department in the York, PA office.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Bring your upbeat attitude and forward thinking, this is an ideal opportunity for a high-energy individual who prides themselves on their ability to take initiative and make things happen! In this role, you will handle the following responsibilities and duties:
· This position will serve on multiple project teams, make major design decisions.
· Prepare studies, reports, and produce complete structural construction documents.
· Design various building materials and systems.
· Meet, communicate and coordinate project requirements with owners, architects, and other designers and contractors.
· Prepare specifications in AIA Masterspecformat.
· Prepare structural constructionestimates.
· Review shop drawings.
· Monitor structural construction progress,conduct field inspections and prepare reports.
· Mentor junior staff.
· Manage multi-discipline project teams,schedules, and budgets.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
· BS Architectural Engineering, Civil Engineering, or Structural Design and Construction Technology degree with a structural emphasis with a minimum of 5 years progressive, technical experience in a consulting engineering firm designing building structures.
· Must have excellent communication skills and experience in preparation of structural construction documents and project supervision.
· A Professional Engineer (PE) license is required.
· REVIT experience a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
NuTec Design is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), offering an excellent benefits package that includes health, life, and disability insurance, paid holidays, flexible work schedule, professional casual atmosphere, and much more. NuTec offers ample opportunity for career growth.
Please email resumes/cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org or utilize Indeed.com posting submission process.
3687 Concord Road
York, PA 17402